Old 15-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Annamari Korte Annamari Korte is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote=Sue Begg;517674]In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

Treat for those of you within reach of north Ayrshire. I've just
discovered East Lugtonridge Garden, a private plant nursery selling
"herbaceous, rare ,unusual and old-favourites", all propagated by the
owner. Well worth a trip (and her husband has a little "reclamation"
yard in an old barn, selling old troughs, seats he's made from old stone
etc). It's signposted down a farm track, 3/4 of a mile south of
Burnhouse, on the A736 Barrhead-Irvine road.

Janet.

I have a trip to see a friend in Arran coming up in the next few weeks.
Might have to take my cheque book and do a detour :-))
--
Sue Begg

Hi Sue,
Are you the one that used to go to Struthers? If you are, do you remember me, Annamari from a Northern Country? It would be nice to hear from you.