Old 19-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Billit Billit is offline
Registered User

Smile Hello, an old newbie

Hello All,

Please bear with me as I'm a new 'silver surfer' so I'm still very much a beginner with the Internet and newsgroups.

I have been a keen gardener for the last 60 years or so, and I'm slowly reading threads on the site with interest - hopefully I may be able to offer some advice in the fullness of time!!

One thing I have recently learnt is that Derris in all forms is to be phased out later this year. I note from searching the site that it enjoys different levels of acceptance, but I have always found it useful. Is anyone aware of this and of any suitable alternatives??

Billit