Old 19-01-2008, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default Lawn Care

Its quite simple just overlap feed with half the amount one way then the
other half the other,
but it looks more like scorch marks maybe ur spreader was letting out more
in the middle just water it and will soon grow through,
did u use a granular or liquid?
"Colin Hammond" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for your interest. I have found it impossible to be completely
reliable when using a spreader. Tried lots of things; spreading when there
is due on the grass, so the wheel marks are visible, works quit well. I
haven't come across a centrifugal spreader, so will investigate. My best
ploy so far has been to save some dressing and fill in the missing bits
later.

Colin

"hammond" wrote in message
Any tips on avoiding this sort of thing?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3831/dscf2175pv2.jpg

Colin