Old 19-01-2008, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hello, an old newbie

Bob Hobden says...

Welcome, try using Newsgroups direct. Go to Tools then Newsgroups and look
up what you are interested in and subscribe.

Out of curiosity I've just had a look on the Garden Banter
web site and it doesn't show anybody's replies to the
original poster yet! I posted my reply hours ago. At this
rate the poster will have assumed everyone is ignoring him.
Yet another reason to use a proper news server and
newsgroup reader.
--
David in Normandy