Old 20-01-2008, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default When do trees start getting leaves - Norfolk

wrote in message
Aries wrote:
On 20 Jan 2008 18:34:45 GMT, Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
writes:
[5 quoted lines suppressed]

It was in 1963, but I can't remember what 1966 was like.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Is this link helpful to you Nick ?
http://www.ecn.ac.uk/ICCUK/indicators/25.htm

Yes! Thank you. It puts the emergence of leaves on Oaks pretty close
to 10th April in 1966 in Kent so it could well have been later in
Norfolk, maybe my pictures really are around Easter.

Thanks again.

--
Chris Green

One great advantage of Digital Photography, pass your curser over the
picture on your computer and the date and time are there :-))

Mike