Old 21-01-2008, 12:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Angraecum ID?

Looks like Angcm eburneum superbum to me. These usually get very large. I
posted a picture of this several days ago. I might help.
Gary

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
A friend gave me two of this plant but no tag Last year, the other
tried to bloom but the spike aborted. This year, flowers!

Anyone know what it is? Likely it's a species... And I can probably get
better pictures if it would help. Oh, the plant is BIG. Probably the
leafspan is 2 feet or more.

Thanks!
Jerry