Old 21-01-2008, 07:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Angraecum ID?

Another vote for eburneum here.

Diana

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
Yup, that looks right. I think my flowers also aren't all the way open
yet (they just opened). Thanks!

Jerry

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Looks like Angcm eburneum superbum to me. These usually get very large. I
posted a picture of this several days ago. I might help.
Gary

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
A friend gave me two of this plant but no tag Last year, the other
tried to bloom but the spike aborted. This year, flowers!

Anyone know what it is? Likely it's a species... And I can probably
get better pictures if it would help. Oh, the plant is BIG. Probably
the leafspan is 2 feet or more.

Thanks!
Jerry