Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Willow

Default yellow leaves on lemon tree

How often are you watering it? How much? Are you fertilising it? What with?

I water my Eureka Lemon twice a week by placing the sprinkler right next to
the trunk & turning it on only slightly for 15 mins. Most people recommend
you create a well around the plant that can hold about 10L of water, fill it
up & let it soak in. For fertilising there's a product you can buy which is
a mix of multiple minerals & nutrients which seems to be ideal for fruiting
plants... can't remember what it's called, but it was in the same section at
the nursery as citrus food, blood & bone etc Apparently the product
especially for citrus is pretty good too.

It could be a lack of water, but to me it sounds more like a lack of
nutrients in the soil.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Harry wrote in message
. net...
Hello
Our lemon tree has lots of green fruit, but leaves are
yellowing?
Please advise what it needs.

Thanks

Harry