Old 23-01-2008, 03:48 PM
MuckyHoe MuckyHoe is offline
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownFingers View Post
I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont know what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quite enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smell odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thanks
ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe