Old 24-01-2008, 12:21 AM
PonyPower's Avatar
PonyPower PonyPower is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyHoe View Post
ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe
Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come round and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shooting out.