Old 24-01-2008, 08:17 PM posted to austin.gardening
Mike Fleagle Mike Fleagle is offline

Default I am new

"Wankatoa" wrote in message
"Mike Fleagle" :

"Wankatoa" wrote in message
"
scribblednews:87508ddd-97b6-4a10-
:

I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
grow in this area that works well?

You must also be new to the homo sapien line of evolution.

This is Austin, texas, not FLorence CO.

So, got tired of screwing all the other bonnobo monkeys and decided to
come
down from the trees now that all the N.American tigers are gone?

don't listen to wankatoa, he been sick long time

Go to nature center in Zilker and get book on flowers that do Austin

well.

Typical ignorant liberal..always trying to censor other's

snip crap

Is it because, like fundamentlists, you have a childish beleif system and
can't stand anyone who disagrees with you or says things you don't like.

Is that why you are throwing a tantrum?

Like all children, liberals, women and morons, you're basically a facist
fundamentalist at heart, a weak one who needs consensus and affirmation of
other like-minded useful tools like yourself to affirm your pathetic,
needy, slow-witted existence.

Wiki "Psychological projection" fool,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection"