Old 25-01-2008, 06:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default sewer waste to bio-fuel

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

I read in a post tonight some usary ******* who was raking in something like
$35 million US per year and drove Merrill Lynch to a multi billion dollar
loss. The prick did a runner with $250 million golden parachute whilst the
working person was left to pick up the real costs. Usary exploitative pricks
like that sum up well one of the fundamentals that is wrong with society of
late capitalism. The dollar is the end goal, rampant consumerism celebrated,
marketing flash and glitz is everything, values like community &
collectivism trampelled in the rush for get rich quick.

I'm here to say that if an edible oil can be produced from crud eating
algae that is competitive in price with standard agricultural oils, you
KNOW that it is going to end up in highly refined prepared connivence
foods in combination with the GMO corn and soybeans.

well, if my dump ends up in convenience foods that just becomes another
great reason not to buy microwave 'meals' eh. You get to have the same crap
twice eh.

rob

The same mentality that led Delta Airlines to set up retirements trusts
for their executives, and then let the airline go bankrupt, wiping out
the retirement of its' employees, and the same mentality that led Merck
to keep Vioxx on the market four more years, after they knew it was
killing people, is the same mentality that controls our food supply and
our government.

People should be mad as hell and bang those pots and pans to let their
anger be known. The real solution is already illegal.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/2...g_study_counts