Old 26-01-2008, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default When to repot? 101

The shelving is called 'egg crate' and is actually a diffuser for overhead
fluorescent lights. You can find it in the lighting aisles at Home Depot.
Now a days it might be a bit pricey. I think there are better solutions
available at places like Farmtek. http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/home
I think I spent $8 per panel for the eggcrate... nah that couldn't be
right... maybe it was $4 per panel. Anyway by the time you add them all
up it was costly. I tell Joe that if we ever move I'll have to tear down
and ship the GH becasue I'd never be able to afford rebuilding it. Buying
all the plastic, the egg crate, I don't think they make the pressure treated
lumber the same way either...

K Barrett
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

That's certainly a winner, but the way those roots are reaching out, I'd
be a
little fearful of entering your GH.
What do you use for shelving, Kath?

Tom