Old 26-01-2008, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Maggie's Mom Maggie's Mom is offline

Default When to repot? 101

My phal looks just about like your "example" - but it is in bloom since last
February (2007!). I thought it was done blooming, but lo and behold: one
brand new large flower spike, and on the one that I thought it was done,
there are no less than 3 spikes forming already. The poor thing needs to be
repotted - can I do that while it's blooming? I heard it is a bad idea, but
then I am not an expert. Please advise! - Maggie's Mom.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news
Quite possibly the best example of a plant that needs repotting no?
Cheers Wendy