Old 26-01-2008, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default what type of worm would be good for contaiers and where can iget them

roga wrote:
I have a few containers in on my balconly 5 floors up an wonderd if there
are any worms that would thrive in containers

If there are, where could I get them?

regards

roga

Try wiggly wigglers,Roga.Some years ago No 2 son was short of ideas
for a Christmas gift for me,so he sent me a pack of worms for my
compost bin.They came from wiggly wigglers and they are still active.
I see loads of them when I turn the compost,which of course is organic.

www.wigglywigglers.co.uk

I think you will find they have worms for almost every occasion.

Sam.