Old 28-01-2008, 05:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Around the world in 80 gardens

Sacha wrote:
We've just watched this and have enjoyed it so much. The wonderful
alleys of cactus in Mexico and the floating gardens were such a
delight - I'd never heard of the latter at all and aren't they bright
and beautiful. And the dear little, loved and beautifully tended
allotment gardens in the heart of Cuba were inspirational in
themselves.
Just from a brief trailer pic we think we recognised Lotus Land in
California but whatever he's going to show us has started so
promisingly.

I particularly liked the floating gardens. The labour that went into
building them is hard to imagine.
--
Pete C
London UK