Old 28-01-2008, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] clangers_snout@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default What plants can I grow on a trellis?

See, shows you how much I know, I didn't even think to say where I am
and climate obviously impacts on plants! Well, I'm in Kettering
(England). I like your suggestion of Holboellia coriacea it looks
really pretty but I would be concerned about having to cut it back
because I don't want to annoy my neighbours (it'll be growing on their
side too). I know this is a stupid question but, how does the plant
get from the soil at ground level to the trellis which is 6 foot above
ground level? I only want it to grow on the trellis and perhaps
overhang the top of the fence a bit.