Old 28-01-2008, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Plants for dry shade?

On 28/1/08 21:07, in article , "keith
kent" wrote:

I have just moved my kids timber playhouse which leaves a bare northfacing
corner 2m x3m, right next to what i call a christmas tree 30ft tall on the
left -so is on the dryside and a fence on the right which is blocking the
east. The soil is quite deep and i will add compost.I am thinking of a shady
seating area in front of shrubs,perenials ,fragrance would be a bonus.Under
the xmas tree i have primulas,hellebores,snowdrops,dicentra,geranium and
others .
Any ideas please?
Thanks Keith

Where do you live? I think I'm going to renew my campaign for this to be
inserted into all sig.files! ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk