Old 29-01-2008, 01:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
George W. Frost George W. Frost is offline

Default The last of the brussel sprouts

"Zootal" wrote in message

Saves electricity, wouldn't have to store them in the fridge

We picked a couple of dozen. Ate some, and the rest sat in a bowl untill
we tossed them. We still have a hundred or so on the plants outside. I
planted them late last summer, and they have been sitting, dormant, all
winter long, providing us with b.sprouts when ever we feel like braving
the elements to pick them

Sorry, but I would rather have my warm weather and forgo on the frozen
Brussels sprouts