Old 28-01-2008, 11:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default When to repot? 101

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:38:10 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Sheesh, at my place we consider that "just about ready to move up"! Kenni

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news
Quite possibly the best example of a plant that needs repotting no?
Cheers Wendy

If I really don't want to split the plant I would sacrifice the pot
and break the back out remove the bad roots, bark and probably the
last 3 back bulbs just to clean it up then pot up with the front of
the pot where it is attached in the new pot.

SuE