Old 29-01-2008, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Tidying up old shrubs

On 28 Jan, 21:24, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
LOL * pity you are not near me we could help each other. I have some long
handled ratchet thingy's and find them very good, cannot remember where I
bought them, local farmers shop I think, well worth having some.

Oh, I don't mind climbing to prune but the ratchet action sounds so
good - I immagine using those long handled ratchet is effortless,
minus the thorns pains off course ) I'll look into those as well.
Thank you.