Old 29-01-2008, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Thinking about Eucalyptus

I'd like to suggest Eucalyptus perriniana to those looking for an attractive
Eucalyptus. It was David Poole who first told me about it for the house I
had before I married Ray and David suggested it as a hedge. It was coming
here to get them that led to me marrying Ray. I duly planted them and my
then gardener chopped their tops off much too soon and they struggled for
quite a long time! However, I went past the house a couple of weeks ago
and they've made a very handsome hedge and look elegant after that shaky
start. It has perfoliate leaves and is very hardy.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk