Old 29-01-2008, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
keith kent keith kent is offline

Default Plants for dry shade?

"JennyC" wrote in message

"keith kent" wrote in message
I have just moved my kids timber playhouse which leaves a bare northfacing
corner 2m x3m, right next to what i call a christmas tree 30ft tall on the
left -so is on the dryside and a fence on the right which is blocking the
east. The soil is quite deep and i will add compost.I am thinking of a
shady seating area in front of shrubs,perenials ,fragrance would be a
bonus.Under the xmas tree i have
primulas,hellebores,snowdrops,dicentra,geraniu m and others .
Any ideas please?
Thanks Keith

Have a look at the URG FAQ :~))
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/faqshade.htm