Old 30-01-2008, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Good years for Hellebores

I don't know if others have noticed this but our Helleborus seem to be doing
especially well this year. One dark pink/purple one came out in October and
since then, they've all been opening steadily and flowering very well. ISTR
Charlie saying his had started flowering early. We have one especially
pretty pure white double one that we don't know the name of us but it's
beautiful.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk