Old 01-02-2008, 12:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Yellow Day Lily

Mary Fisher wrote:

thanks, a good camera and lens always helps. :-)

And a steady hand or tripod. I worked for a professional photographer
for a few years and my shanking hand became so bad he wouldn't even
let me re-touch prints - he said I wasn't concentrating.

Then a brain tumour was found and I had surgery to remove it :-)

Bummer, though a good outcome by the looks of it.

The shaking isn't anything like as bad now but my hands aren't steady
enough even with the finest equipment and knowledge to take a good
close-up - except by accident.

My boss, by the way, was very embarrassed!

I should think so. :-)