Old 01-02-2008, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default allotment gardening

On 31 Jan, 11:40, "
wrote:
anybody want to let me know how its going on your patch

I am waiting for a new Rhubarb and wondered what I'd put at the bottom
of it before planting and where to put it - I had a good sign really,
I arrived at the lotty to find what looked like the remnents of a
feast from our local foxes, a huge dead magpie and several bones
(which looked like lamb to me). So I've burried the lot, lots of om,
and I'll put the rhubarb just where I've found the lot.

The foxes had two cubs - I saw them playing in the sunshine -
lovely )