Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Yellow Day Lily

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

He's still a good friend. It was hard on him because his sister in law had
just died from a brain tumour in the same ward I was in. I think his wife
was upset that I survived when her sister hadn't. Luck of the draw.

Still, all that's nothing to do with gardens :-)

Keep up the good work,

Nothing will make you appreciate life (and the beauty of gardens) more
than a close brush with death...
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain