Old 02-02-2008, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default herbs plant

On 2/1/2008 8:59 PM, dael22 wrote:
Hi,
I want to grow herbs plant in my garden but would like some info on
which herbs
should I grow?

Where are you? What is your climate.

I saw rosemary recommended in another response. In front of my house,
my rosemary bush is taller than I am. In the Royal Botanical Garden
(Hamilton, Ontario, Canada), it must be grown under glass.

I grow peppermint, but I must water it regularly. In some areas that
get summer rain, it's a weed that needs no care.

As with real estate, location is everything when gardening.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean