Old 02-02-2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default I have a giant puddle in my yard

"Peter Pan" wrote in message
. ..
I began the construction of my pond late last year (around October)
Although all but the I was able to put the liner and stone in and around
it, It was too late in the season to put my fish in.. So for me I have a
Fancy GIGANTIC puddle in my yard.. I can not wait until Spring gets here..

LOL. I too am a member of the IUPK. My puddle was finished too late to
re-add fish; landscaping and plumbing will be finished in the spring.