Old 02-02-2008, 10:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
arkienurse[_2_] arkienurse[_2_] is offline

Default Am I too late to trim butterfly bush?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

Vicky,
It would help to know where you are, but I'm in southern NH and will cut
mine back after the snow is gone in late February or early March. I'll go
about 2 inches of "stump" (some of mine are pretty old) and most of my new
growth will come from near the larger of the stub ends.

So sorry, I am in extreme southern Arkansas. We may or may not get more ice
or snow, but if we do it will be for a day, 2 at most. In fact I have the
windows opened right now in my bedroom, as it is almost 60 outside, and is
supposed to be warm all week.

Vicky