Old 04-02-2008, 07:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Pancake Tuesday tomorrow

I have a milestone birthday coming up very soon, and I promise you that
orchids will be on my gift list!

Don't remember the orchid bug thingie. What was it, and wonder how I missed
it?

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
Dave Gillingham wrote:
Eat up & enjoy! The purists would call it Shrove Tuesday, to be followed
by Ash
Wednesday & Lent. But Pancake Tuesday it is, & we will certainly be
dining on
pancakes tomorrow evening.

Never heard of it.

As for what you should give up for Lent

Giving up religious piety and common sense. Never really got the concept
anyway.