Old 05-02-2008, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Don Staples

"symplastless" wrote in message
news

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal in life? How did you
become a consulting forester? George Bush made you one.

Actually, I became a forester from an education process, BS and Masters.
Who or what did you do to become a "consulting forester", deadwood?

And I need to impress no one, as it seems you must.

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Keslick cannot be trusted, he posts from false credentials.