Old 05-02-2008, 02:38 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Don Staples

Don is a "consulting forester" he difines what that is on his website
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

Don, no body cares about me or you. Get it? Billy, studied chemistry. But
does he really understand trees? You criticize my dictionary at
www.treedictionary.com -
well at least I define my terms. I really think you should take the time
and tell the world what you are by fixing your dead link on your web page.
Or is that your definition? Kind of confuses me.

anyway, I told you me and you together would be synergy but you don't get
it. Billy can say what he wants, but then who's Billy? Are you trying to
impress Billy?

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal in life? How did you
become a consulting forester? George Bush made you one.

You win!!!!!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 05-02-2008, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
news

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal in life? How did you
become a consulting forester? George Bush made you one.

Actually, I became a forester from an education process, BS and Masters.
Who or what did you do to become a "consulting forester", deadwood?

And I need to impress no one, as it seems you must.

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Keslick cannot be trusted, he posts from false credentials.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
news

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal in life? How did you
become a consulting forester? George Bush made you one.

Actually, I became a forester from an education process, BS and Masters.

In what, salvage logging and logging and logging. Did I miss something?
Logging. Did I say logging?

I happen to have a background in tree biology. Your main concern is getting
the wood out. You call that a forester.

Why not define what a forester is on your website? You are a time waster.

Who or what did you do to become a "consulting forester", deadwood?

I started with tree biology. Then common sense kicked in.

You missed the tree biology course. That's your weakness not mine. You
have false credentials. In not define what a forest is. Define what a
forester like yourself in. If I was you and paid money to learn about trees
and their associates in a forest I would be mad. No tree biology. BTW,
when you said xylem referring to CER what did you mean?

And I need to impress no one, as it seems you must.

Then go away.

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Keslick cannot be trusted, he posts from false credentials.

I view from someone that flunked tree biology.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Don, I care about you, I love you, you are a wonderful person. Just don't
understand trees and associates.

Now that scares the hell out of me.