Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)[_2_] Cat(h)[_2_] is offline

Default What veg to plant in Feb?

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:51 +0000 (GMT), (Steve Harris)
wrote:

Try a short row of an early turnip such as Purple Top Milan. Ideally
under some protection. Expect to harvest May/June when they are quite
small and delicious raw or cooked.

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Thank you all for your excellent suggestions, all noted.
Isn't it ironic that, the week end after I got the itch, we were
treated to blizzards, sub zero temperature, hail, sleet and snow.
Ah well...

Cat(h)