Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
silvasurfa

Default OT - Painted Terracotta Sealer?

"Willow" wrote in message ...
Hi

I just bought a painted terracotta digging dog for my enclosed garden

(it's
half a dog, the rest is supposedly in a hole). Just wondering if anyone

has
any ideas of what kind of sealer I can use that will repel water & stains
while not affecting the paint.

Not sure what sealant to use, but make sure you seal it on every surface
that will get wet, otherwise you might have stains appear from the inside
out too.

Terracotta dog eh? Guess we all have our weak spots when it comes to kitsch.
I refuse to confirm or deny whether my yard has ever harboured a gnome.