Old 07-02-2008, 11:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Crinkley Dahlia

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
The nurseries in San Diego are putting out their bulbs for Spring
planting. I took a picture of this attractive and unusual specimen last
year at a Dahlia Show. Today I bought an assortment of bulbs that
included this one. I was astonished at how many different types of
Dahlias there are. Many do not resemble each other in the least.
Bob Williams

Not my favourite group, they're on a par with chrysanthemums.

However, the shot of a single one, like this, shows their beauty. Well
caught - if you can please me with a dahlia you've done well!

Hmm - can't see the earwig ... :-)

Mary