Old 07-02-2008, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Crinkley Dahlia

Bob Williams wrote:

The nurseries in San Diego are putting out their bulbs for Spring
planting. I took a picture of this attractive and unusual specimen last
year at a Dahlia Show. Today I bought an assortment of bulbs that
included this one. I was astonished at how many different types of
Dahlias there are. Many do not resemble each other in the least.
Bob Williams

Very nice picture Bob! I grow a lot of Dahlias every year. Last summer
was the worst one that I have ever seen for them. It was extremely hot
and Dahlias just do not do well in very hot weather. I hope that this
summer is a lot cooler.

I have lots of pictures of my Dahlias he
http://members.iglou.com/brosen/dahlias1.htm
My favorite Dahlias are the two tone ones.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL