Old 07-02-2008, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On Feb 7, 9:16*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 16:46, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith

Yes. *We use biological controls for just about everything! *You use
nematodes when the soil reaches a certain temperature. *This site will
help:http://www.greengardener.co.uk/repel.htm
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Thank you so much Sacha, I have marked the page and I will order some
for Edward's veg garden. *Does it work 100% or are there gaps?

Judith

You have to keep doing it for maximum benefit. *I don't think anything is
100% but this is pretty close.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'- Hide quoted text -

I will try it Sacha, great link, I wish I knew it existed before,
still better late than never.

Judith