Old 07-02-2008, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith
Old 07-02-2008, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith

Yes. We use biological controls for just about everything! You use
nematodes when the soil reaches a certain temperature. This site will help:
http://www.greengardener.co.uk/repel.htm
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 07-02-2008, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith

Yes. *We use biological controls for just about everything! *You use
nematodes when the soil reaches a certain temperature. *This site will help:http://www.greengardener.co.uk/repel.htm
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Thank you so much Sacha, I have marked the page and I will order some
for Edward's veg garden. Does it work 100% or are there gaps?

Judith
Old 07-02-2008, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 7/2/08 16:46, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith

Yes. *We use biological controls for just about everything! *You use
nematodes when the soil reaches a certain temperature. *This site will
help:
http://www.greengardener.co.uk/repel.htm
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Thank you so much Sacha, I have marked the page and I will order some
for Edward's veg garden. Does it work 100% or are there gaps?

Judith

You have to keep doing it for maximum benefit. I don't think anything is
100% but this is pretty close.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...
On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
Sacha, does Ray use nematodes at the nursery contra slugs?

Judith

Yes. *We use biological controls for just about everything! *You use
nematodes when the soil reaches a certain temperature. *This site will help:
http://www.greengardener.co.uk/repel.htm
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Thank you so much Sacha, I have marked the page and I will order some
for Edward's veg garden. Does it work 100% or are there gaps?

Judith

I use them but don't get 100% result from edibles like lettuce, but then I
never got a 100% result from the little blue pellets either so it could just be
that my application methods are wanting

Gill M
--

addy gill[at]pcservicesreading[dot]co[dot]uk

Old 07-02-2008, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 7, 9:19*pm, Gill Matthews Try the wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
[...]

addy gill[at]pcservicesreading[dot]co[dot]uk- Hide quoted text -

I usually get 100% with pellets but I am willing to try nematodes as
my neighbour has chickens.

Judith
Old 07-02-2008, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 7, 9:16*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 16:46, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
[...]

children.'- Hide quoted text -

I will try it Sacha, great link, I wish I knew it existed before,
still better late than never.

Judith
Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 7/2/08 22:48, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Feb 7, 9:16*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 16:46, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:41*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 7/2/08 11:26, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
[...]

If you can't get them in France, they'd probably send them to you.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 18 21-01-2008 04:07 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM