Old 09-02-2008, 01:40 PM
candide candide is offline
Registered User

Default Runner Bean Seed Question?

Hello I hope you can give me some advice:

I have been stripping away the remains of last years runner beans today to get my borders ready for this years crop.
Can you tell me if planting the beans/seeds from the pods of these old plants will be better, worse or no different from planting beans/seeds fresh out of a packet?

Also can I use seeds for runner beans and Jalapeno peppers that I bouught last year or is it better to buy new packets this year?

Thank you for any help, im a bit new to this!