Old 09-02-2008, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Progress report

I transplanted my Granex onions to a larger container this week. They
are 2 to 3 inches tall.

Today I started seeds for Green Giant and De Cicco broccoli and
Copenhagen Market Early cabbage. Tomorrow I plan to start Ruby Ball
Hybrid cabbage, Bonilla shallots, and Salad Red onions. About the
middle of the month I will start leaf lettuce, chard, broccoli rabe
and beets.

My husband did the first till on the area where I will plant most of
the above items. Just about ready to go.

--
Susan N.