Old 09-02-2008, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default What season is it?

Stewart Robert Hinsley writes

Also seen flowering were the comfrey that was asked about recently
(unfortunately neither patch was labelled), Euphorbia characias,
Euphorbia myrsinites, Omphalodes verna, Trachystemon orientalis,

I thought Trachystemon always did flower at this time of year? It's
always one of the earliest to flower in the nature park we look after.

Corylus avellana, Osteospermum juncundum, Euryops pectinatus, Vinca
minor (but that's flowering in my garden as well), Ribes sanguineum
(white cultivar), Ribes speciosum, Ribes laurifolium, Prunus 'Kursar'.

--
Kay