Old 10-02-2008, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default The good side and the bad ...

On 10 Feb, 17:32, K wrote:
The good side of being in the front garden - the couple who came past
and talked about our frogs, and who had bought a euphorbia as a result
of seeing mine

and the bad ... finding someone has stolen the bird feeder.
Irrationally, I would not have expected someone who liked feeding the
birds to be the same sort of person who would steal out of someone's
garden.
--
Kay

I doubt it was a bird lover, more likley to be someone who saw
something that would sell easily at a car boot sale or on Ebay.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries