Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hzatph[_2_] hzatph[_2_] is offline

Default Titan Shredder

Thanks for the useful information. We do have a lot of stuff to shred
(which can easily get to 2" in diameter - anything larger goes on the
fire. 2" is the maximum practical size to get into a 3" shredder
taking into account bumps, bends etc). A cubic metre is a typical
session and there is about twice that waiting to be done at the moment
so we do need a decent machine. I did wonder about the price which is
why I asked the question - unknown brand, unstated engine
manufacturer, a seemingly large throat to take brash in (which is
useful) and the video suggests it works better.

Any other experiences welcome - thank you.