Old 11-02-2008, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] cattleyasource@yahoo.com is offline

Default Orchids of Mexico and Guatemala

On Feb 11, 12:48*pm, emntee wrote:
Hi John

More power to you for making the effort. Well done!!

I don't mean this as any criticism but I notice that you say the
article is well and truly out of copyright but you still have your
copyright logo at the bottom. Did I miss something?

Tony

Thanks for checking out the site. To clarify the issue of copyright:
the original content from James Bateman has entered the Public
Domain. However, the website in its entirety is copyrighted.

The copyright message at the bottom was a reaction to e-bay orchid
sellers who would use my original content from the orchid species
descriptions on their e-bay sales page.

I hope this answers you question. Copyright law is somewhat confusing.