Old 12-02-2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help with Dragon Tree houseplant please

"jackregan" wrote in message

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. The pot does have a drainage hole and it seems
to be clear. It's not been watered any more than usual, either.

The leaves seem to be yellowing at the tips now.

I've not tried misting it as I have nothing to do that with but I'll
look into it tomorrow.

Thanks again,
JR

I wouldn't mist it. If anything, those plants prefer being a little on the
dry side. Take a really close look at the leaves for any infestations, and
report back here.