Old 12-02-2008, 11:50 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default garden edging

"pd001" wrote in message jones;772697
Wrote:
Does anyone know or have made garden edgings.

I know I can go and buy them at Bunnings (which for me is quite far
without
transport), but if there is a way I would like to be creative and do my
own.

Our local Kmart only has those cut down logs stuck together at the back
with
black plastic material.

Any ideas anyone? Thank you

Katherine

---

In the UK

Wow! A UK poster! Welcome!

I know a few of us post to URG, but I don't think that we've ever had the
reverse happen. Even if they are asking about Australian plants the URG
crowd don't bother asking here which always amazes me.

And I've seen some dodgy advice given there about Aussie plants, like giving
Australian natives phosphorus for Pete's sake!!!!!

Rant mode off. Once again, Welcome to the group.