Old 14-02-2008, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Happy Valentine's Day! What are you doing?

I started with a card:

"As it's Valentine's day, I know of something you can do in the privacy of
your own home that will leave your lips tingling, and you feeling a bit
winded and light-headed."

Open the card to find a balloon and the advice "Blow this up 8 or 10 times!"

A present or two was also included, as was a bottle of really nice champagne
to share after dinner out.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, Group!

Share your Valentine's Day plans here! I'll start.

Food and kisses are essential, of course, so I've planned a decadent meal.
The lemon coconut cake is already in the fridge. In a couple of hours,
Frank & I will feast on tournedos with bearnaise sauce, wild rice and
green beans almondine with a nice bottle of Merlot.

And tomorrow we will run the treadmill into oblivion, LOL!

Diana