Old 15-02-2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Insight News Insight News is offline

Default Happy Valentine's Day! What are you doing?

I flew in live lobsters from Maine......
....... for 40 of my best friends. :-)

Been doing it every Valentine's for 6 years now.

--
Ed

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, Group!

Share your Valentine's Day plans here! I'll start.

Food and kisses are essential, of course, so I've planned a decadent meal.
The lemon coconut cake is already in the fridge. In a couple of hours,
Frank & I will feast on tournedos with bearnaise sauce, wild rice and
green beans almondine with a nice bottle of Merlot.

And tomorrow we will run the treadmill into oblivion, LOL!

Diana