Old 15-02-2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Richard[_6_] Richard[_6_] is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

On Feb 13, 6:09 am, Jack Schmidling wrote:
With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist
bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with
a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silverhttp://schmidling.com

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.